Terms and Conditions
Our products undergo strict quality control and we are therefore sorry if an item you purchased from us dose not function perfectly. Should this occur we world ask that you contact us by telephone or email, as detailed below.
We provide 12 months warranty for all products purchased from us in accordance with the following conditions.
Your invoice, supplied with the order, is your warranty document. Please keep safe as a copy is required to be included with the returned product.
This warranty is subject to responsibility of due care by the customer. Evidence of misuse will invalidate the warranty. During the warranty period devices that are faulty due to materials or manufacturing defect shall either be repaired or replaced, at our discretion. Exercise of the warranty shall not extend the warranty period or activate a new warranty.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
Contact us with your order number and log details of the fault.
Accraine will agree to collect the reported faulty goods inside warranty period, within the UK mainland, and in good faith. We would ask that any unnecessary costs incurred by ourselves in the event of misuse, be reimbursed.
Outside the UK mainland we can offer collection service or, where available, a drop shop returns service, subject to pre-payment by the customer.
We will contact you to advise safe receipt with details of our investigation.
Claims against warranty void if:
• There is evidence of incorrect or inappropriate handling, operation to transportation.
• The product has not been used as intended.
• There is corrosion to the connector contacts due to persistent dampness and/or wet.
• The operating instructions have not been followed.
• Major environmental factors (moisture, heat, over voltage, dust, etc.).
• Damaged caused by short circuits or over voltage’s generated by the vehicle.
• The product is returned in inadequately protective packaging.
• Accident or unforeseen events such as lighting, water, fire etc.
• Safety precautions applicable to the product have not been taken.
• Force has been used, for example, the product has suffered a blow, impact, fall, and crush.
• The product has been tampered with by someone other than our authorised technicians.
• You have attempted to repair the product yourself.
• Modifications have been made by someone other than the manufacturer.
• The housing, connectors, cables etc. have been opened or manipulated.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Any type of conventional wear and tear or wear of the housing, rubber parts cables, cable sleeves or connectors.
Ensure your charging cable is protected against water and damp to ensure the long life of your cable. Ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively tightly bent during cable storage. Always store the cable in a dry, clean place. Plug to plug cables should be removed from the charge unit when not in use. This will also protect the change unit from damp and dust.
Dust caps should always be replaced when cable is not in use. Permanent removal of the dust caps will invalidate the warranty.
DO NOT drive over your cable or plugs or continually drop the plugs.
It is advisable to periodically clean the plug pins with a dry, clean cloths. This will remove and damp or dust particles which will cause damage.